What does the dashboard show?
Highlights for the past 24 hours/ 3 days
- News sorted by regions and topics of interest
- The most important news
- Statistics on your company’s reputation and competitors, followers on social media
- Statistics on the most popular companies and opinion dynamics
- Statistics on the most active information providers and popular entities
- All the news in figures
What does the Opinion Board show?
- Statistics on mentions of entities in the media and the web for a timespan of 24/48 hours, a week or a month
- Opinion dynamics
What does the Topic show?
List of news related to the defined keywords for this topic
What do the news details include?
- Publication date
- News source
- Topics of interest related to the news item
- Hyperlink to the original article
- People, companies and organisations mentioned in the news item
- List of related news
- Share button
How to add a topic of interest?
- To add a topic, open the navigation bar and click on +Add new topic or open the menu and click on Topics of interest
- Аdd keywords and phrases specific for your topic and press Enter.
- To add companies or organisations as keywords, type the name and click on the suggestions below.
- To search in Twitter follow the keyword format: #hashtag, @mentions, :from, $word
- To hone in on a specific topic, add another set of keywords. Every news item will then contain at least one word from each group of keywords.
- To filter the information by industry, click on its checkbox..
- To search the entire web do not select industry.
- Click on Save.
How to edit topics
- Select Topics of interest from the menu.
- All available topics will appear. Below the topic title there is an extract from the latest news item from that topic.
- To edit profile settings click on the edit icon.
- Change the title of the topic in the first section.
- Change keywords and phrases and press Enter to save it.
- Companies or organisations are in grey colour, Twitter keywords in blue.
- Add keywords To exclude content with these words in the third section.
- Click on Save to apply changes.
How to add or change an industry?
- Select Industries from the Menu.
- You will see a list of all the available industries
- Below the industry title you can see all topics in that industry
- To select an industry, click on the title and its colour will change from black to red. Click again to deselect the industry.
- You can choose a maximum of 3 industries.
How to filter the news stream
- Use the filter to find news on a specific subject. You can search news on a certain subject related to an existing Graze topic by selecting a topic from the navigation bar.
- To filter the news stream, select Filter from the closed navigation bar. Type a keyword in the text box and click Save.
- A list of news items on the specific subject will be generated.
How to search the content
- Search by words or phrases - type a word or phrase in the search bar and click on the magnifier
- Search by words or phrases for period of time by clicking on the magnifier icon on the right side of the news list.
- Search for the most important news. Click on the news articles in the section Highlights on the Dashboard.
- Search by region - select the number of news items on the map for a region of your interest.
- Search for news about your company and competitors. Click on the names in the pie chart Me & My competitors to see the news list.
- Search for news on the most popular companies by clicking on the names in the Opinion Board on the Dashboard.
How to sign up for another Graze plan
Select My account from the Menu. Click on Upgrade subscription to renew or change your Graze plan.
How to receive content in other languages
Select My account from the Menu. Click on a language to select or deselect it. Selected languages are marked with a ‘+’, deselected languages are marked with a ‘-’.
How to remove topics from the navigation bar
Select My account from the Menu. Selected topics are marked with a ‘+’, deselected topics are marked with a ‘-’. Click on a topic to select or deselect it.
How to add email alerts for new items
Select My feeds from the Menu. In order to get news updates in your inbox, follow the instructions on the page.
How to read news from social media
Choose a Topic and click on the icon # on the right next to the news list to get a list of updates from social media. Click on the icon # again to switch back to reading news on the Topic.
How to get statistics on the news
Click on the icon "Reports and Statistics" on the right to run statistics on the current list of news.Click on the icon # again to switch back to reading news on the Topic.